In vPro, it's easy to delete unneeded drafts. Drafts are created every time you click the +New Request button to start a new order. The idea behind your drafts folder is so you can begin to fill out an order and if you don't have all the information required to complete it, that order will save so you can come back to it later for completion. However if you have drafts you aren't going to use again built up, you can easily delete them.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble getting your script to be the correct length? Use the script timer tool to help!
- vPro offers a Script Template Library tool you can use for frequently used scripts.
- Every order in vPro has a history so you can track every step in the process!
- You can assign assets or resources to an order for booking! It's called Resource Booking.
- You can use the search tool to find any order in vPro. And you can even use it to create your own folders.
- In a list view, you can access information just by right clicking! It's the context menu.
- Clients can access spots for review or feedback using our Advertiser Landing Page System (ALPS)
- Is your firm using the Advertiser Landing Page System? Here is how to navigate that page.
- Use the action bar to access the bulk actions tool and other features.
- You can adjust the way you work with various settings in your account profile. Set yours up the way you want.
Article is closed for comments.