In vPro, you have the ability to edit client information and contacts, add files or merge clients.
Articles in this section
- Having trouble getting your script to be the correct length? Use the script timer tool to help!
- vPro offers a Script Template Library tool you can use for frequently used scripts.
- Every order in vPro has a history so you can track every step in the process!
- You can assign assets or resources to an order for booking! It's called Resource Booking.
- You can use the search tool to find any order in vPro. And you can even use it to create your own folders.
- In a list view, you can access information just by right clicking! It's the context menu.
- Clients can access spots for review or feedback using our Advertiser Landing Page System (ALPS)
- Is your firm using the Advertiser Landing Page System? Here is how to navigate that page.
- Use the action bar to access the bulk actions tool and other features.
- You can adjust the way you work with various settings in your account profile. Set yours up the way you want.
Article is closed for comments.