Drafts are designed to save information. Maybe you would like to start working on a new production order but you don't have all the information yet to actually submit it. You can start on it and the vPPO system will automatically save your work so you can come back to it later. However, if you have built up drafts you don't need, you can easily delete them.
Articles in this section
- Client Merge Quick Tip
- Reset Password Quick Tip
- Clear Cache Quick Tip
- Delete User in vPPO Quick Tip
- Copy Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Revision Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Spec Spot Workflow vPPO Quick Tip
- Account settings and email notifications vPPO Quick Tip
- Order history vPPO Quick Tip
- Send Email Tool vPPO Quick Tip
Article is closed for comments.