The Corporate Contest Point Person (CCPP) ability allow people in local markets to assign a winner to a Corporate (Collective) Contest without the need to have every firm and every station assigned to their account.
CCPP Ability Requirements
1) "Corporate Contest Point Person" account must be assigned to the user. Usually "Large Multimarket User" is also assigned to give the CCPP the choice of viewing the Corporate Firm or the Local Firm separately.
2) Talk to your vCreative representative or Help Desk to get the Corporate Firm assigned to the CCPP(s).
3) That should do it!
Assigning Winners to Corporate Contests
1) If you have a Viewing Firm selector in the black bar at the top of your vPromotions screen, select the Corporate Firm.
2) Find the "Main CC" for the contest, and click on the calendar item. Then choose "Details" from the pop-over.
3) Choose the Plays tab from the Main-CC Details screen, find the Play to which you need to assign a winner, and click on the Assign Winner icon (trophy).
4) Select the Firm (market) where the winner is listening and the Station to which they are listening.
NOTE: You should be able to see all Firms for your company and all Stations in the selected Firm in the dropdowns.
5) Enter the winner's email address, phone number, or name. Past winners will start listing after you enter your 3rd character. Click "create new..." to enter a winner that has not yet won.
6) You'll see the last three times the winner has won. This is not an error message, just information for the person assigning the winner. Click the Assign Winner button to finalize this Corporate Contest Winner. On assignment, all stations participating in the Corporate Contest will immediately have the winner information attached to the Corporate Contest Play on the On Air tab.
7) Where the trophy icon was, you will now see three icons:
A) Remove Winner - Remove the Winner.
B) Swap Winner - Choose a different winner for this Play.
C) Upload Winner Audio - Upload all versions of Winner Audio for the Winner.
After uploading Winner Audio, all stations participating in the Corporate Contest will immediately have the audio in the On Air tab attched to the Corporate Contest Play, as well as attached to the local Corporate Contest PRF for each station.
Article is closed for comments.