vPromotions Corporate Contesting has the ability to use a unique contest keyword for each Station on each Play.
To use a unique keyword for each Station on each Play of your Corporate Contest, you must create a spreadsheet including the start times, end times, stations and keywords. Here are the criteria for creating that upload:
1) Column headings must be exactly as shown above and in this order:
- start_time (Column A)
- end_time (Column B)
- station_call_letters (Column C)
- keyword (Column D)
2) Start Times must be formatted to MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AM/PM and start 3 minutes prior to the corresponding Play time.
3) End Times must be formatted to MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AM/PM.
4) Station Call Letters should be identical to those listed in PRF Details in the Main-CC for the contest.
5) Upload must be a CSV file.
6) There must be a line for each station on every Play.
After you have the Plays scheduled and the CSV upload ready, click the Upload Keywords button on the upper right of the the Plays listing.
Then drag the CSV file into the gray area, or click the gra area to find the file on your machine and upload if to the contest.
Once uploaded, the keyword field on the plays will be replaced with a "Keywords Uploaded" message.
That's it! All stations will have the unique keywords assigned to their Plays!
NOTE: The best way to be sure that your keyword upload is in the proper MM/DD/YYYY h:mm AM/PM format is to open your CSV file in a text-only, non-formatted program like Notepad in Windows. That will reveal the formatting that will be uploaded.
(Microsoft Excel formats dates in a default manner which may not reflect the actual formatting when opening a CSV. Then when saving, Excel saves the CSV dates/times in that format.)
Article is closed for comments.