If you need to create a new order in vPPO, and that order is very similar to an order which has already run for a client, you can save time by using the copy process. That process will hold all the information and even the files from the original order to make it quick and easy to create a new order.
Articles in this section
- Client Merge Quick Tip
- Reset Password Quick Tip
- Clear Cache Quick Tip
- Delete User in vPPO Quick Tip
- Copy Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Revision Process vPPO Quick Tip
- Spec Spot Workflow vPPO Quick Tip
- Account settings and email notifications vPPO Quick Tip
- Order history vPPO Quick Tip
- Send Email Tool vPPO Quick Tip
Article is closed for comments.